Twin girls tell you why black history is so important to them.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

YOUR FRIENDS ARE YOUR FUTURE ...

If you or your children spend much time with so-called friends that truly do not have goals and plans to succeed in life, it will be almost impossible to find the focus and support to execute a plan of success. Joining your friends efforts through some level of support is required by a true friend.

Your friends are the people you ultimately learn many things from ... good and bad. A best friend is who you tell your most intimate secrets in an effort to get an opinion or offer advice and share understanding.
A good friend will bring opportunities to your attention ... purchase at least one item from your business if you have product or service to sell. A best friend will find a way to invest in your business and help you succeed.

I am sooo BLESSED TO HAVE MANY TRUE FRIENDS ... without whom I would be nothing. I consider many of my friends angels that God works through and they have saved me many times ... these best friends include family members like my Mom, my children, etc.

You know that family does not automatically mean friend ... right? There is such a thing as mental illnesses like haterism, paranoia, schizophrenia, spookism, and more ... OK. We maintain our love for these people through understanding mental health more. ⿿Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome⿿ is real for all people in various ways.

I strive everyday to be the friend to my friends ... that they are to me.

I recommend http://www.blackmiracles.com for you and the children in your life in particular ... it will inspire them.

What kind of friend are you?
What kind of friends do you have?
Do you agree with this trend of thought about friends and future?

No comments:

Post a Comment